Friday, July 26, 2013

Entreprenuership- Law of Attractions


Today we learn bout "law of attraction". 
The first time I heard of law of attraction is reading the book "Secret" by Rhonda Byrne.
But, what is Entrepreneurs doing with law of attraction??
Wondering where is the connection?
Here comes the secret of law of attraction.
The light is dim, phone is switch off and no one allow to talked with friends.
We are separate into 3 smaller group, 
each group were selected a leader to give instruction.
Charles was the first one being selected to test on the law of attraction,
yet he is failed the test, after a few tries from my group mate, and it is my turn.
I am standing in the middle of the circle, and surrounding was so quiet.
Suddenly, I see a bright light catching my attention and attract me to move forward,
however I pull back myself, and refuse to go with the light.
I do not what light it is, but the pulling feels is so strong, and it makes me fall toward the light.
In the end, I get the right person that is calling my name. 
This activity is really special, and make me really trust on law of attraction.
No matter what you think, and you feel,
you make it into action, then you will be success.
I am going to apply this law of attraction to ensure my entrepreneurship project to make it happen.
**LAW OF ATTRACTION IS SO POWERFUL**

No comments: