Monday, July 8, 2013

Entrepreneurship

Pre-order is still coming in until today, and it's our second week of execution. 
We never regret of doing this business as part of our project,
and I have starts to change my thinking from disagree to committing.
Although it's not an easy project where we need to setup booth on everyday,
and "hard-sell" our instant noodle to people,
but I think it is worth it, 
because from last week,
I see the eagerness and excitement expression from the customers while collecting the noodles, 
it gives me another motivation and believes to "hard-sell" to more people.
I do not know this sales, it can last for how long,
it is possible to long last until the end of our execution, 
but I do hope that it will, and if we are able to "hard-sell" more to other people. 
Efforts pays off, I believe in this saying =)

No comments: