Thursday, July 11, 2013

Entrepreneurship

We went to rounding at different places for sales today, 
we went to BERJAYA Corp,
Sports Toto,
BERJAYA Property,
Papa John office,
U-Mobile,
Starbucks and etc.
The results was just disappointing, and they are so rude.
I was being nice with them, politely to promote our products, 
yet there are so rude, and doesn't want to bother us at all. 
Some of them was kind enough to give us their PIC e-mail, 
so that we can send them our e-catalogue and promote our products,
Unfortunately, the behavior that they shows is really disappointing.
I did not give up, and I am still applying Law of attractions,
I believe my efforts pay off, and I will get what I want in the end.
Sometimes, you just need to believe with gods and apply laws of attractions,
it really helps when we went to BERJAYA Property,
the receptionist is so friendly and helpful,
they even took our catalogue to promote to their colleague in the office,
this little action again boost up my motivation, and it gives me energy to go for it.
After the walking, 
we decided to go back to STARBUCKS to meet Ms. Margaret.
We hand over a copy of catalogue to her and request a hand from her to promote for us.
Ms. Margaret is so motherly and kind, she just agreed without hesitate.
It just ended my execution wonderfully, and meaningfully with her assistant. 
Hoping to receive good news from her.

No comments: