Something interesting caught my attention today.
I was helping Mr. Marcus on buzzy body redemption event today,
I look around at the entire event,
I just realizes that those people who actually sign up for the slimming packages are all wealthy people,
and they are using branded handbag.
Some of them can even see that they are using limited edition or brand new design handbags,
but it is so strange that,
they see branded handbag free for redemption by just sign up packages worth of RM xxxx.xx,
they will still sign up to fight for the handbags that display.
I was standing at the display counter,
observing at the handbags they use,
the way they carry the bags,
and the way they choose the bags, is just a click of eyes.
But what make them so into branded handbags?
Finally, I can make a simple statement based on my observation.
They are rich, but woman cannot resists to not buy a handbags.
Branded handbags and design is nothing,
but the QUALITY is the most essential.
Quality of branded handbags is incomparable with the handbags that sells at night market or flee market.
If you have the quality things to display that caught their attention,
money is nothing for rich people,
Quality will also lead to a persons credibility.
They tend to find you if they have any request for their bags, which is bring positive to the company.
This event is a successful event,
and I gain to learn from the rich ladies.
I starts to survey branded handbags,
now I feels that those branded bag that I bought is just worth nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment