Thursday, July 11, 2013

Entrepreneurship

Last second day of execution,
what can we do to be better?
students suggest us to do some service for them,
 and we think that it is a good suggestion,
but...
what service we can provide to them??
Oh, bowl and hot water service it would be a good idea,
isn't it sounds great?
I think that it is a good idea, 
but it will be some cost incur,
are we willing to bare for the cost?
at what price the student will pay for it??
Well, I think the answer it is clear enough,
add on service is always something good, and add on service always will incur with extra costs,
at the moment we decide to have extra service for the customers, 
I believe we are ready to absorb the costs,
and of course if people would have suggest services from us, 
I do believe that they are willing to pay extra for it. 
From the business, I find it different from other group of what they are doing. 
I find it that our business is more flexible and it can be innovative.
Others they maybe selling some products which is already fixed and there isn't much changes can be done.
So, what are we going to do tomorrow?
catch tomorrow updates =P

No comments: