Insomnia night
I am just crazy, I just can't sleep tonight and now it's time at 12.53 a.m
WHY??
Because tomorrow is my execution day.
My first ever execution day of my business AROY THAILAND INSTANT NOODLES
Oh dear, is just selling instant noodles, and it is just a small business,
why can't I fall asleep??
Well, I have no idea why I can't sleep too.
Maybe I am too excited to starts the business or,
I am worried too much of the business.
I guess I am worried too much,
in my mind there is so many thing turning around such as
1. what should I do first?
2. how is the flow?
3. can we attract people to buy our products?
4. how many people will buy from us?
5. cash flow will it under control?
and lots more....
Well, I think there is no point for me to worry any more,
everything is fixed, and I will just need to pray hard for the success of the first day execution.
**law of attractions**
No comments:
Post a Comment