Second day of sales isn't that good as compare to the first day.
I was surprisingly that the sales is slow but there is crowd.
I wondering what can be done to increase sales and get to sell the remaining stew duck flavor.
Have a discussion with team, and we decided to sell it at RM 1.00 per packet to get rid of the stock and at least there is sales for the day.
Promote to the customers, and there is a number of customers actually attracted to the RM 1.00 per packet, though it is only remain of one flavor.
Suddenly, I have the thought of people thinking is just naive, and it is easy to "cheat" the people.
The same products, yet selling at a lower price will actually attracts the crowd to buy.
End of the day, we manage to sell of the stew duck flavor at RM 1.00, and now we got to think of something to sell or promote our products, since there isn't any stock left.
BRAINSTORM AGAIN!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment