Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Entrepreneurship

I have this sponsorship from my sister company, and the returns is to help the company to create awareness.
From my point, create awareness ain't something difficult, ain't something new, and there is many company doing something to create awareness. 
I starts to think about the plan, and end up I have an idea on organizing a mini pets fair. It is something can direct to the pets lover and to the company. I starts to plan from A-Z, and from plan A to Plan B and so many plan. I am so confident on doing this event, and I am sure that we are able to create awareness and attract pets lover to this event. 
But today after I proposed to the team, I get a very negative feedback and I am demotivate. I just feel the feeling is so terrible, and I have a sudden to drop out from the team. 
Feeling down, so down that I doesn't want to move. 

No comments: