Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Entrepreneurship Development- "Toilet Tissue Game"

"Toilet Tissue Game" carry out to see the group practice a good "teamwork".
 In this toilet tissue game, I learned to work in a team. 
Working in a team seems to be easy, however good team member it is important too. 
Usually, I act as a leader but today I'm a follower to accept orders and criticism. 
From being a follower, I find even difficult because most of the time I'm a leader, and I am the person who gives order to the members, or give out tasks to the member, and assists member if needed,
yet I think being a follower is an interesting  thing, because I do not need to contribute as much as a leader.
In this game, I learned a lesson and it allows me to changed from being a leader to a follower. 
Apart from that, it allows me to give other people a chance to become a leader and 
allows me to have a chance to learn from other peoples.
My leader Charles, and other group leaders shows another way of practice to become a good leader.
Characteristic to be a good leader, it should have:

good communication between group members,
observant,
patient,and 
clear instruction,

However in this game, I also learned the most important keyword as a leader and follower, which is PLANNING.
Planning is the most key point as a business person, because planning is the first step to start a business.
A good planning will bring success to a business person, and it allow businessman to know the consequences that will faced in a business.

ready to accept the challenge from Mr. Marcus

wrap~ wrap~ wrap...
*ops, not enough toilet tissue??*

Listening instruction from Mr. Marcus
*Leaders thinking strategies to win*

Enhancing the "wrapping"


Adrian discuss new strategy with the members =)

No comments: