Friday, April 26, 2013

last day :'(

today is my last day of internship at LLM.. It has a combined feeling of happy and sad... Happy because I have successfully complete my internship in this five months, whereas the sad part it is because I am going to leave the happy family in LLM.

The big family that taught me how to be brave and strong, how to work as a team, how to become a good trainer, the characteristics of a good supervisor, bonding between managers and colleagues, friendship with housemates and lots more...

I even have the opportunity to go for team building with so group of colleagues that had lots of fun activities. I also have the opportunity to attend cross training at Universal Studio Singapore.
I learn how to become a trainer to give training to all employees.
I learn how to conduct Domestic Investigation and Investigation to those employee that cause problem.
I learn how to organized annual dinner with events team.
I helped out at the turnstile if needed
I walked in the park with training manager to check on employee grooming, attitudes and guests services
I facilitate in the orientation... and...Lots more....

I am going to miss the life at LLM, and I'm really appreciate whatever they taught me in this five months.... 

No comments: