Monday, April 29, 2013

entrepreneurship development

Entrepreneurship Development?? 
What is it?? 
I always have a lot of question in my mind rolling, yet there isn't anyone can actually answer...
Before today's class, I still ask myself why do I need to study entrepreneurship development?
What is it related with my course?
Why do I need to spend time on doing project, like selling food in the college and only targeted to management staff and students?
WHY?? WHY?? and WHY???
Today I have a better concept of Entrepreneurship Development, and I know why I need to take up this subject. I was glad to have Mr. Marcus as our lecturer to explained what's all about, and how it is actually starts and ends. 
There are three important thing to become a successful entrepreneurs, which is 
  • THINK
  •  TALK/ COMMUNICATE 
  • DO/ ACT 
Starting from today, I will use apply this three important keys to work towards my goals and it also uses as a tool to motivate myself to ensure my goals is achieve as set. 



No comments: