Monday, June 2, 2008

my violin...

I'm so sad... :'(
my violin..I want my violin..
The violin I choose had finish stock..no more already...:'(
The first sight I look at the violin,I like it so much,but I didn't do any reservation or give any down payment..
Because I wanna discuss with my parent,I need to get the permission from them only make the final decision..
But end up,I couldn't get the violin I want...
The violin cost me RM350,but the violin now I get is only RM250..RM100different..
I know I should be happy with it,cos can save 100bucks,but then it is not the violin I want lor..
Haiz,nvr mind..as what xiao hui say,this is the arrangement from the god..It want us to use the cheaper violin cos perhaps we will spoiled the violin or did not take care the violin properly..
Well,now I only can use the cheaper violin..Until we are professional with it,we only buy a expensive violin...

No comments: