Monday, June 2, 2008

blur SGM...

OMG..I never know that SGM is so blur..
He is not the SGM i know last time...Last time he use to be the noisy guy ever in the class..
But now so quiet like the mouth got tans of golds...
I feel so funny to talk to him now,is like I'm talking to a statue (sometimes)..
Everyone saw him,also feel the same thing,they even tell me the same phrase.."ur fren look so cool lah..ask him to talk something lah..."
Why lah he must make my life so difficult like this?
Everyone asking me the same phrase everyday,I feel tiring to answer that...
Last Thursday,winnie,SGM and I went to jusco for lunch...We ate Mcd there..
After we finish our lunch,we went for shopping awhile,outside were raining..
Finish shopping,we decided to take cab back to hostel..
On the way back,Winnie ask him.."do you tell the uncle to go back hostel??"
He got no respond,but sitting quiet..Until I called" Guan Ming.."
He quickly tell the uncle "hostel ah"..
Winnie and I started laughing like mad gurl in the taxi..
His expression is so blur and look so dumb..~hahahah..:)~
Well,after we reach hostel,he is suppose to come to my room to collect time table...
AFter he finish register,he walk together with us back to hostel..
Just a few more step to reach the stairs, I heard some one blowing wisel,but not only once..is few times...So,i turn back to have a look...
The gurad pointing at Guan Ming,ask him to go canteen...The guard even wanna walk forward,he quickly run to canteen...
All of urs started to laugh again...
Today happen so many funny thing,he really blur and look so dumb...Just wonder how come he changes from smart to dumb...
Now I understand why his sis always call him "dumb guy"...

No comments: