Human Locker is the first team who start up the business, and they have the first mover advantage.
Today is their first execution day, and I can feel that they are eager and looking forward to this business.
I also can see that they actually put a lot of effort in this project, but I think that they have lack of proper planning. They only want to starts the business early and complete it, which I think it is a waste. This is a potential business, and I am impressed with their business idea, that provide locker services for the students. Perhaps, I think that they can be more creative and should have conduct more survey to make their plan more perfect. On the first day sales, seems that had a good business which is a good starts. I hope that they can try to improve on their plan, to make it more creative to attract students to use their service.
I was thinking, maybe they can suggest to DOSS to help them to get the students to place their belonging with them. Instead of charging the students per hour, they can actually increases the rates and make it for daily charging, so students may think of worthiness. As charging per hour, personally think that it is slightly expensive. Looking forward for their second day business, hopefully it can bring more sales for them.
*Looking at Human locker group, it reflects on my team. We are too careful in doing business, we are afraid of taking the first step to adventure on our business, I think it is not a good way. I shall change the play safe mindset of my team*
No comments:
Post a Comment