Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas eve

*udon set*

*tempura*

Christmas gift for myself
*milk teddy purse*

*milk teddy purse*

*natson on Chee yew's hand*

* Christmas gift for hubby*

*natson and lovelie*

*natson and lovelie*

*natson drinking water & lovelie busy eating*

* Christmas gift from Anna jie jie*

I thought this year Christmas will be a very boring and no meaning at all.
I requested a celebration from my hubby,
but seems that he didn't and I thought he did not organised any celebration for me as a surprise. I’m kind of sad and disappointed.
We argued because of the celebration.
Well, not as what I expected that bad,
I have a small celebration with hubby at mid valley, lunch and dinner at mid valley too.
We had sushi king for lunch, and had Hong Kong Kim Gary for dinner.
I missed the Hong Kong Kim Gary's food, was super duper nice and I love it so much.
I never get bored of eating Kim Gary's food, and never regret to have dinner there too, was so perfect and great.
I sign up for the membership card too, they gives me some vouchers too,
I did not expect sign up a simple membership card will gives a bundle of vouchers to spend. Really a great outlet.
I bought hubby a pair of guinea pig, name Natson and Lovelie.
Natson and Lovelie were name under of Natalie and Ween Son and Love Natalie.
This pair of guinea pig is part of our children.
They were so cute, though I dislike small furry animal, such as hamster, rabbit and etc.
But when I saw this pair of guinea pig, they are so cute and I wanted to touch them, carry them, fed them play with them, trained them so much, they were really really cute.
Other than that, I bought myself a milk teddy purse as Christmas gift.
The purse was looking simple, but I like the simple design.
Milk teddy purse in brown and white color, a cute milk teddy symbol,
and some little design at the front part of the purse.
After we had dinner, then we follow David and others to badminton.
They were David, Chee Yew, Kok Yew, Livians, Kok Lim, Ah Ting, and a horny guy.
Today hubby was really happy because he wishes to play badminton for so long,
finally today he can played and he is really enjoyed playing with them.
however, he not only can play badminton, he also gets to have guinea pig as gift.
This year Christmas Eve celebration was not as what I expected that successful and enjoyed,
but I’m quite happy and satisfied with today outing.

No comments: