Friday, October 17, 2008

impromptu speech

Today Ms.Leong ask us to do an impromptu speech in the class during the second hour of class...
She give us 5 topics to choose...
Everyone compulsary to do in the class by today...
Ms.Leong tell us,who ever speak mandarin in the class,
she will make the student to be the first speaker or the last speaker...
but,I didn't speak mandarin in the class,
I am the last one who make the presentation...
swt~!
my draft for impromptu speech..
"Good morning to Ms.Leong and my fellow friends,
today I would talk about "if u could travel anywhere in the world where would u choose?"
I would like to choose,Korea.
As everyone know,Korea is a famous travel destination.
Now days,everyone going after korean wave.
Korea have 4 seasons,and also beautiful scenery,such as:
old palace,historical place and etc.
secondly,I would like to talk about the food in korea.
Korea have all kind of famous food,
one of it is "Kimchi".
special of kimchi is the spices the use,they mix with chilies,vinegar and some other spieces.
Next,i would like to touch on their traditional cloths,"hanbok".
Korean wear hanbok during their traditional festival,such as new year,wedding,birthday and etc.
they also have all kind of traditional hanbok.
Thirdly,i would like to talk on their technology.
Korea very good in technology,they have created alot of new technology stuff,
such as mobile phones,television and etc.
Last but not least,I would like to mention on artist.
Korea also produces alot of famous artist,such as actor,actress,pop bands and many more.
As a conclusion,I hope I can go to korea with all my classmate in one of the semester break.
Thank you."

No comments: