Sunday, May 18, 2008

Penang..2nd day..

Today we went to Bukit Bendera and Kek Lok Si temple..
At first we plan to go Bukit Bendera,but we can't get the morning ticket,so we bought the evenign ticket at 5.00pm.
After getting the tickets,we went for break lunch near Kek Lok Si Temple,we took Asam Laksa.
When we are eating,Kelvin sweat alot.He very easy to sweat,just like daddy and I.But now,we found some one more terror then us.While eating,Regance took piture on his sweating face to post on web.Everyone teasing his sweats all the way,especially mummy too..
We stay at Kek Lok Si Temple for few hours just to let them take some picture..
They like taking picture so mch,where ever they go,the camere will never leave them away.
Finish Kek Lok Si Temple ,we went to Guan Yin Temple near Kek Lok Si Temple.We stey there for few minute,because need to rush to Bukit Bendera.
At Guan Yin Temple,daddy bought something for blessing,but it need to write the name on it.
Daddy have stop using caligraphy pen for so long,but he still can write it so need and nice.This is what I will never get to do it.
After Guan Yin Temple,finally we can go Bukit Bendera.They are so happy to get there.They like the scenary there so much. They were there for few hours,daddy,mummy and I were so bored and pissed for waiting them there.
At last,they are done with taking picture,we can go for dinner.We have our dinner at those shop near by Bukit Bendera.
Finish dinner,we went to night market to get some stuff.
Although I've been to these places for so many time,each time I went,I feel so boring.
But this time is so special that,they bring lots of joyfull for us.We are so enjoy on the trip today.

No comments: